Wiring a Three way point

Posted
Rating:
[user=1801]Passed Driver[/user] wrote:
Hi Bill.  Thank you.  But I haven’t used my iPad since I got hacked, and a lot of my contacts received “spurious emails “ claiming to be from me, saying that I was stuck in  The Ukraine and needed money sent to me “.Further more I would have to be careful not to launch more bogus emails, as I need to change it on the Laptop.
Best wishes Kevin 
Not sure what you mean Kevin, as I was talking about your laptop, not your ipad. If your ipad is also out of commission, how are you making forum posts?

Bill

At 6'4'', Bill is a tall chap, then again, when horizontal he is rather long and people often used to trip over him! . . . and so a nickname was born :)

Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Site staff
Barchester is in the usergroup ‘Super-moderators’
Hi Bill, I think Kevin did mean his laptop as he is indeed using his Ipad to post at the moment
Cheers

Matt

Wasnie me, a big boy did it and ran away

"Why did you volunteer ? I didn't Sir, the other three stepped backwards"

Posted
Rating:
Hi Matt and yes, I can see that now and thanks. 

I know how difficult it is to help with issues without photos, which is why I suggested an easy way for Kevin to get his laptop up and running again, so he can post his photos.

Bill

Last edit: by Longchap

At 6'4'', Bill is a tall chap, then again, when horizontal he is rather long and people often used to trip over him! . . . and so a nickname was born :)

Posted
Rating:
Hi Bill.  Thank you for pointing out my error, it just shows how tired I am. But I did mean “ Laptop “ .Best wishes Kevin 

Staying on the thread Kevin.

Posted
Rating:
Hi Matt.   Thank you. Yes I did mean Laptop. Best wishes Kevin 

Staying on the thread Kevin.

Posted
Rating:
[user=1801]Passed Driver[/user] wrote:
Hi Bill.  Thank you.  But I haven’t used my iPad since I got hacked, and a lot of my contacts received “spurious emails “ claiming to be from me, saying that I was stuck in  The Ukraine and needed money sent to me “.Further more I would have to be careful not to launch more bogus emails, as I need to change it on the Laptop.
Best wishes Kevin 
But I did mean “ Laptop “

Hi Kevin,

That's what I meant, to get your laptop working again, so you can then post photos which you don't do at present and then people here will understand your issues with your points, track magnets and everything else you ask help with.

So, if you would like help to get your laptop working again, it may benefit you greatly to see if there's a 'Silver Surfers' or  similar computer assistance group locally who can help get your laptop  up together again, as changing photo sizes to 800 wide pixels and  posting them is just so easy with a laptop and all the software you need is already on it. Forget having been hacked, it's history and is common. Change your email password and move on.

Your local library, Age Concern, Citizen Advice or the local council offices should be able to point you in the right direction.

I hope this helps, as I think you'll get so much more out of the forum if you can post photos again. It's not difficult once you have the tools at your fingertips, so have a think about helping us to help you.

Best,

Bill

1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.