Hornby 2011 New Products

Posted
Rating:
Les
Inactive Member
[user=200]Christrerise[/user] wrote:
Les don't touch it!  The Bachmann one will be far better.  If Bachmann do not list a green one this year I will have one made, but I would be very surprised if they did not as it would be due this year, probably with another maroon one if I was to guess.
Thanks Chris, I'll start saving.:thumbs

Les

Devon Junction
Kernow Junction

Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Unfortunately another year with not much for me to buy…….

"Intercity coaches will be popular but can they really not be doing the FGW Sleeper?  Perhaps I might finally be able to persuade them to do a special commission for me this year…"

…….If you do Chris, put my name down now, maybe 3 or 5 of them !!!! ;-) ….. and not that i'm fussy ! maybe with roof dirt grey on top instead of pepsi can blue !;-);-);-);-). ……Oh Oh Oh Oh and a 153 FGW LL B&P would be lovely too !!;-);-);-);-)

Also I know that Bachmann say they can't get the blue correct on the 150 but Looking on ebay, someone has sprayed a 150 in FGW B&P, if they can do it surely Bachmann can, it doesn't appear to be vinyls either. PLEASE keep beating them until they release one.

Happy new year to everyone 

John

The real I Like trains kid !

Online now: No Back to the top

Posted
Rating:
Guest user
[user=27]FS[/user] wrote:
I would like a blue small yellow panel class 42.

Only two were ever painted like this and Bachmann have done them both before, so it is unlikely they will do them again.

[user=485]Bodriggy Street[/user] wrote:
…….If you do Chris, put my name down now, maybe 3 or 5 of them !!!! ;-) ….. and not that i'm fussy ! maybe with roof dirt grey on top instead of pepsi can blue !;-);-);-);-). ……Oh Oh Oh Oh and a 153 FGW LL B&P would be lovely too !!;-);-);-);-)

Also I know that Bachmann say they can't get the blue correct on the 150 but Looking on ebay, someone has sprayed a 150 in FGW B&P,
The sleepers are a definite possibility.  The only problem being that Hornby only make commissions for companies called Model Zone. 

I am surprised that they have no Class 153s at all added this year.  With the Black & Gold version selling out so quickly I was certain there would be another livery this year.  I will ask about it but I can already guess I will just get the "Hornby shrug of indifference" that they give every year to anyone who dares ask them such questions.

Both Hornby and Bachmann claim it is not possible to reproduce graduated liveries without using transfers, which put the price right up because instead of a few quick tampo prints someone has to manually stick them on…
Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.